From Cannabis Defense Coalition
Bylaws, Conflict of Interest Policy, etc. are maintained through Drupal, at http://cdc.coop/about.
Current projects tracked below. See Projects for project brainstorming.
See Brainstorming for random, unorganized thoughts.
See Case tracking for information and notes on medical marijuana cases we are tracking.
It is our goal to track current medical marijuana cases in Washington State. To learn about such cases, we collect tips through the Washington State Potline and we interface with defense attorneys around the state.
Demonstration Tools - list of things needed for demonstration
Washington State Potline
Also see Potline call logs.
Cannabis Resource Center
Community activism center in South Park.
Also see Volunteers for info on stuff volunteers can do.
Cannabis College Night
See Cannabis College for the curriculum.
If possible, let's translate our material into other languages. It would be nice to know which languages are most widely spoken in Washington State. The following languages are supported by access.wa.gov:
Additionally, King County Elections supports:
Courtroom Observation Companion
A zine for courtroom observers, and others. See Courtroom Observation Companion
Medical Marijuana Reclamation Project
- Joe - 1 gram, King County Metro Police, thrown in jail for 36 hours, won't give weed back
- Scott - Washington State Patrol confiscated 9 ounces, confused as hell about the medical marijuana law, booked and released, won't give weed back
- Snyder - Auburn police pulled over son with 16 ounces of mom's weed, cops won't give it back. Case_tracking#City_of_Auburn_v._Garret_Snyder
- Will - Mountlake Terrace Police took pipe and weed 6 months back, charges dropped, cops won't return
- Stillson - Bainbridge police? confiscated pipe and medicine from caregiver, won't return. Case_tracking#Kitsap_v._Lloyd_Stillson
Hello Lewis County
We are interested in putting our message before Lewis County residents. Our question is what form of media is our most cost effective for that.
See Lewis County.