The City of Kent is voting on an ordinance to effectively ban medical cannabis access points within the city, and to ban collective gardens in most zones. The City Council meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at Kent City Hall. Kent has at least two medical cannabis access points at risk of city-sponsored raids, and those access points are praying that people stand up and be heard before the city calls in those raids.
* What: Kent medical cannabis moratorium vote
* When: June 5th, 2012, 7 p.m.
* Where: Kent City Hall, 220 4th Ave S, Kent, WA 98032
* Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=220+4th+Ave+S+98032
* Details for the previous hearing: http://www.kentreporter.com/news/150977755.html
The bulk of the agenda packet (pages 7-30) relates to medical cannabis, and can be found at: